Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hi Again,

I wanted to let everyone know that I have added a new product to the list of things I'm selling for fundraising. I'm now selling coffee from a company called Baxter Teas, and I'm very excited because the woman who runs the company has designed a special Italian roast for me to market. I have a flyer with all of my current fundraising options, which I will be posting on here as soon as I find a way to.
Also, I will be raffling off Red Sox tickets sometime in the near future. The game will be on Sunday, August 1st at 1:30 vs. the Detroit Tigers. I'm hoping to start selling the raffle tickets sometime later this month, so I'll keep you posted.
Another thing I have planned is an international dinner. There are two other girls at my school who will be going on exchange next year, and we are hoping to hold a dinner for which we will all make food from our exchange countries. We are hoping to hold it within the next few months, but we are not quite sure when or where.
Thanks to those who are reading, and I appreciate your support! Please let me know if any of you of have ideas I can use!

~Camden

No comments:

Post a Comment